Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Wing's Graduation

Another reason... Wing, my sweet Wing ^^



My dear friend, u know how much I care for you. You were there for me whenever I needed you, and you still are.



Hong Kong would have been completely different without you, and I don't know if I would have been brave enough



to go there if I didnt have a friend like you there. That day, the day of your graduation pictures was such a good one,



I enjoyed it a lot, and it was so nice meeting your friends. To all of you, you were great to talk to, and what guy wouldn't be



happy spending the whole day with such cute and amazingly nice girls? Miss u all~




Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

Hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home